Thursday, February 24, 2011

Archives - 2009 November

20th November 2009, Friday, 20:31:40





I'm currently in love with LOVELESS ♥. The single was released recently (this week, if I'm not mistaken) by 山下智久. Hahas. I still have a bunch of japanese homework to do. Oh, I was supposed to do them earlier this week, but remember I bought Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper in Spanish? :P







cover








the first few pages..








I've covered 5 pages so far... =( (That took me about 3 hours) Yeah, I'm making very little progress. Haha. I do have the english version of the book but I haven't actually read it yet. I thought I'd give the Spanish one a go and only refer to the english one when I desperately need to. :D






~




A cute lil burger attached to my phone..










~






2009/11/15




Here are some of the things I should have posted under this date:




Aboard ふじ丸 (Fujimaru):





the "pass":







The beautiful sky:










The exterior:














wonderful sky..










Before getting on board:













Other parts:
























Door:












See me in the reflection?











Floor plan:










From the inside looking out the entrance:











the Dining Hall:













The cabin:















Lounge:












Pacific Hall:













Some items from the Souvenir Shop:










































Some hand sanitizer located just outside the elevators in every floor:











Other areas:

























Keeping the sea clean. :D














One of my favourite shots from when I was on board:











This can be a very nice painting....^_~




~




Ack, it's 10pm leh laaa. Still haven't started HW. That's a lot of photos for today, sure took a lot of time resizing and organizing!




Hope I finish early tonight. :3










12th November 2009, Thursday, 22:52:16





Aujourd'hui, j’ai continué à coudre une peluche gâteau fraise.




C'est pas fini.. Mais, je te donne une petite "glimpse" pour ce moment..





Mon petit "kit"..









Je mets les tissus et les matériels que je vais utiliser dans mon projet actuel.










Ici, Les fils du plusieurs couleur..










Les tissus..









On met des coton dans l'interieur.. et on doit le fermer après.













Une fraise que j'ai déjà attaché sur la top de notre gateau.









Et voilà..(what I've done so far...still unfinished though.)









Mais, regarde-toi! ~ ★










*press.press* (^-^)








~




11/09/2009




Ici notre repas pour dîner..




Poulets frites de Yellow Cab









et une calzone avec ça.












~




11/11/2009




Quelques sacs petits pour les stylos..




Très jolies, ces sacs animaux. ♥










Zusammen...(ah, c'est deutsch pour 'ensemble'.


















9th November 2009, Monday, 20:06:44





Yesterday was pure fun~!




I was wearing a red and black checked kind-of-dress, black stockings, and the shiny black shoes from C & K.




My friend was wearing a (black and white) prison-striped dress and thigh-high boots. (Oh, I love the boots! >_< I wish I owned a pair.)





Here's a photo of us by the time the convention ended:









Hahahha. I guess we're tired already. I wouldn't be though, if I wore friendlier shoes... >_<""




My friend is still full of energy (see xP)... (her boots here aren't thigh high because it keeps sliding down leh.. so she just left it like that... :P)




Here's one with me and a Death Note character...









Ichigo from Bleach and some cute kiddo all dolled-up!











I love the dress on the far right~









Mario, Luigi, Princess. xP


How cool, right? :P










More people dressed up..









My friend.. and the horrific bunch..









More..









We were about to leave when we came across Cloud, from Final Fantasy VII..











Here's a better photo of Cloud taken earlier..









He looks waaay better here... xP I cropped this photo because there were too many people in the background. xP




We waited for a good 30+ minutes and decided to leave because the line was just too long.. Sigh. So we weren't able to have our photos taken!xP











Some merchandise..









I'm not sure what this one is but it looked pretty cool.. So..









What's Twilight and New Moon got to do with anime and japanese?!









Haruhi Suzumiya.. xP Cute, yeah?









Some more things on display..









Oh, and my friend was insisting I get this to match my outfit.. (I still didn't get it though, because I preferred plushies... and I did buy one... but darn, I just realized I wasn't able to take a picture with it on my cammy..)









Ooh.. and just to show you how cramped it was ...









Until then ;p Some of my photos are on my friend's cam so I'm still waiting for her to upload... Hahas. The rest will be dumped on fb, so just view them there leh.:D




Another con is going to be held at Suntec on the 21st and 22nd. Anyone going? :P I want to go myself but sadly I won't be in SG during that time..









3rd November 2009, Tuesday, 20:48:22






31st October




I was trying to draw something that was a little like me and I ended up with this...









I've been styling my hair this way most of the time now.. and it was pretty fun to draw. (^-^)




Just something random... :D




...And my eyes aren't blue, by the way.. xP




~





1st November




The moon..!









I love this shot. xP The moon hanging by the dark blue sky.. it's mysterious and sad but calming altogether. Or is it just me who thinks that? ;)




*Snapperoni is the name of my photoblog (something I started running since 09.09.09 -> Yes, I particularly picked this date since it's easier to remember). at the moment I'm still working on the template + other contents (need more time! T_T), and I'm looking for a place to sell my prints on. (Anyone know where? ;p)... I'm quite serious about the selling my prints part...:D




Back to my photos, here's one with the moon from afar, taken only a few minutes later... So different already, yeah?




The skies are now darker and greyish without the clouds hovering about the moon..









very small photo to show you where the moon was at that time... :D




Here's another one I took much earlier, at dusk, with the buildings, the sky, the mountains, and that balmy feel.. xP









~




2nd November




This next photo I took while I was out on the streets today.. Can you guess what building this is? ;)




(Clue: located along CBD..)









You must know if you work here / pass by this area along your way to work.;)




the sun was shining brightly today and I'm quite happy with the result. I must be inspired by Sam (DDOI)'s photos to have taken this. Although of course he takes BETTER ones. (Oh, I want an EOS myself someday! Very very very expensive to get the Mark5D. but it's just so pro~!)




I haven't put these photos up (on my photoblog) yet, by the way. So you're the first to see them. ;) Be sure to visit my photoblog soon?! =X




~




Here are some photos from lunch, in case you're interested, at Gerry's Grill:




the menu..







some veg..







Tuna sisig and soup..







some grilled chops..(look at all that yummy carcinogen there. x_X I was kidding. It's actually pretty good, except it's really small!)







We actually ordered Bicol Express too, which is my all-time favourite local dish (meat cooked in coconut milk and a little spicy), I was disappointed they didn't serve it (they said it wasn't available leh.. so no choice ma.) Except for that, everything else was good.




~




Until then!




*scrolls back to look at her photo of the moon*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin