Thursday, February 24, 2011

Archives - 2009 August

24th August 2009, Monday, 21:53:45





Skywatch 20090823 18:00









Yet another photo from my window. Haha.




~




I'm still playing the guitar right now~ but since I have much updating to do.. here goes. xP




先週の木曜日は休みです!^-^
et alors, j'ai joué un peu de Final Fantasy XII dans mon PS2. Lol. J'ai pensé qu'il ne va bien mais après tout l'intro et les 'tutorials' pour faire ça etc, le jeu commence à me plaaaire~!
:D





先週の土曜日は日本語のクラシがありませんでした。(雨でしたから~!) =。=” そして。。仕事があります。たいへんですね。。-。-’





C'est juste maintenant que je me rends compte de la difficulté d'écrire en deux langues!! (seriously!) Mais c'est err.. obligatoire pour ne les perdre pas. HAha. Il faut que je suis déterminé.xP (And maybe when I'm really good I can write my blog in all the languages I know.)




Okay leh, no english. xP




Hier quand je jouais de FFXII, j'ai pris des photos: (pas bonne qualité, désolée..n_n" Hehe)




menu principal..;)







Moogling Service. Je les aime..les mooogles.♥







Ici, c'est quand on s’échappe le souterrain/waterway/sewers.







~




Ma collection de FFXII :D J'ai acheté cette livre dans une petite store en Wan Chai, HK. (en 2007, je crois.xP)




la couverture..







les personnages.. ;)







oui, les moogles sont aussi classifié d'ici.. ^-^ (I want a moogle stuff toyyy xP)




The moogles in XXII somehow look different from the ones in IX.

J’ai l’impression que les moogles ici sont différent que les avant, dans IX.










endroits et emplacements xP








il y a des races different dans ce jeu. Ici c'est la race hume.








airships! :D (what, don't expect me to say avion-bateau..xP)







Un guide de monstre







tout les monstres..!







Amalia et Vaan.







Mais moi, je préfére Balthier ♥ :D (for now~~ Is he one of the good guys?)




concepts d'endroits






















concepts du personnage..je l'aime ♥








les armes :D すごいですね!







Ah, and it came with the OST :D









~




What can I say, Final Fantasy XII = LIKE/LOVE :D. Definitely better than X or X-2 (never finished those 2, sadly. Gaah, I hate the blitz parts, and the characters look kinda fake.. But I will try playing it again when I run out of games to play. HAha.)





おやすみ :3







16th August 2009, Sunday, 23:41:25





J'ai pas blog-uer pour quelques temps....C'est deja 2 semaines. x_X




Haha. Je pense de retourner a l'Alliance pour reprendre mes cours dans ce langue. (Haha. j'ai peur de la perdre si je ne l'utilise pas. =/ Maintenant c'est un peu difficile pour moi de trouver les mots approprier pour m'exprimer!)
J’espère qu'il y a des profs bon qui enseigne des niveaux 10+.




~




Ben, quellesques photos pour t'amuse...




j'aime cette photo tranquille~~








Je l'ai pris cet après-midi.. quelle bonne vue du soleil, non? xP




~




On a dîner dans la même restaurant que l'avant...




Cette fois, j'ai pris une portion de ciabatta steak sandwich! ^o^








C'est très délicieux!! :D




~




c'est quoi, les cupcakes en français..? n_n"





chocolat..







myrtille..







~




un patron... pour coudre un petit 'tête du lapin' sac.








~




J'ai aussi acheté ces choses..




DIY peluches gateaux. :D















~




Magazines japonais sur les choses tout bricolage!
















~





mon déjeuner..









et un petit snack..









~




Je vous laisse alors~ vais faire un peu de guitare et je me couche. ;)




お休みなさい ^-^









5th August 2009, Wednesday, 23:35:50










While I was playing the guitar this morning..









Sis painted my nails. :P Haha








By the way, thinking of getting a more decent guitar~~ Haha. The one I have is very cheap leeeh. They bought it way back when I started learning (they probably thought it was another 'phase'). Haha.




But I'm actually serious about playing and this guitar is discouraging coz the sound is very bad! xP Haha. But for now while I practice I guess I might as well stick with this one?




My classical one isn't very nice either but definitely better than this one. Problem is, I prefer steel string~~ haha. Coz there are more frets and they are much closer so it's easier to reach.


I wonder when they'll get me a better one. :P






~




Randomly came across this article in a Spanish magazine. Haha.





I just took my boots out the other day (Sunday) and was wondering what the proper way was to keep them. Haha. What a coincidence to have come across this. :P





~





Yanyan Hazelnut Cream! ^-^







I haven't actually tried this flavour yet. Turned out to be yummy! Hahah. Tastes like chocolate too actually. I don't see the difference. Haha. But the sticks for this flavor are shorter. =(




~




Haha. Where we went for dinner... and met up with a few relatives again from HK.









photo with family, some cousins, and relatives xP







Haha. Loklok is so tall alreaady. She's only 8! xP





.




I took this photo of myself in the washroom. Haha.

Wearing a jacket coz it was raining out. (again)









Bulky cam with big lens.. but very good one de~




.




chandelier... :p







~




I just recently got this bear! Haha. So cute. =) I LOVE it!







HAha, plus it has a zipper on its back to put stuff in. xP


I love the hoodie..o_O I don't think it's noticeable in this photo. Haha. I'll post another in my next entry :p




The wallpaper on my phone is Mio from K-ON. :D




Aaaaah. It's so adorable. x_X And it has pink cheeks :D




~




Haha, I'm going to sleep now... ;) Night~!




Thinking of a name for my photoblog. Any ideas? :P (It'd be such a waste to not put the photos from my previous entry in a photoblog....)







2nd August 2009, Monday, 23:28:39





I took a couple of photos today. It was very very windy out, by the way. Haha.




Just look at the trees and the waves~!







And then again. ;)







randomness...







yachts..Haha. So nice, right. :D







Yellow ribbons and yellow flags.


This was a few hours before they blocked the roads.








Winding road.. going to the airport.


How bad can traffic around here get? (And this ain't the worst yet..)







Gloomy skies and little buildings. (Hehe!)







I don't know what this is.. but it looked kinda cool.







And finally this one I took from my window (again).







~




This is what I had for lunch today.. :D







~




I wasn't able to play the guitar today.. I read The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier this morning. I've actually had it for a long time now but never got around to reading it. Haha. It's a very good read! (Some of the conversations in french were a plus, it made the story more interesting.) I've read Tracy Chevalier's books before and i actually love them. (If you don't know her yet she's the one who wrote Girl with a Pearl Earring.)




And then of course I curled up to watch some DVDs..clean my room...do jap homework..watch anime..plaaay.




I will practice guitar again tomorrow. Yes, I am determined to learn that song~~!


Funny I touched my guitar again after watching K-on. But I do miss it. And I do miss feeling frustrated when my stubborn fingers wouldn't stretch any further. -_-"




Lols. Oh well. n_n; That pretty much wraps up today. I better go to sleep. ;)




Oyasumi. :3




~




Oh, I'm thinking of putting up a photoblog for my photos.. Haha. But too much updating on my part. Haha. It's just that when I look at other photoblogs I feel so inspired I want to make one too.




Haha. Whaddya think? xP


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin