Friday, March 20, 2015

Incoming mail 20150319

Two postcards came in the mail today! X3



This one being my favourite, how I love art cards like this one!

(and coincidentally I was also hoping to receive a painting with a winter scene, somewhere along the lines of Brueghel. I love his works.)



The painting above shows A Quebec Village Street in 1920 by Clarence Alphonse Gagnon.

As you would have guessed, the card came all the way from Toronto, Canada. And this painting is on display at the Art Gallery of Ontario. ♡

My heartfelt thanks to the sender who went out of her way to get this card for me from the museum shop.:3

To add to the already lovely card, it came with a cute unstamped Ram stamp. ^_^



I received a similar Year of the Ram stamp from Singapore when I got that CNY card around February.:3



I certainly hope to get more of these stamps from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China -- to add to my collection. *A*

I also got this nice card from Indonesia, which came in with folds and smudgy inks (seriously bad handling).



But I appreciate the card nonetheless! ♡

---


However, one thing that really bothered me was when i caught this stranger from our apartment reading my cards! T_T

I was like "hey, ain't that mine???" =_=

Oh, sigh, them nosy people.

I'm so paranoid i keep checking the mailbox more than twice a day now!


---

You can visit my postcrossing blog below...

[ DCBPOSTCROSSING [dot] wordpress [dot] COM ]

... to see all the cards and stamps I have received. ^_^

---

Do also check out my new post on my photoblog below.. (which will go to this Weekend's Black and White meme.)

[ SNAPPERONI [dot] blogspot [dot] COM ]

Until my next post! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin