Friday, March 13, 2015

Incoming mail 20150313

So more postcards arrived today.



Love this stamp from the USA:



I have never seen a stamp from Bulgaria..



Or Sweden..



This was the only card that came for me today:



It came all the way from Poland! And I just love these beautiful stamps:



--

I'm actually thinking of traveling to Poland sometime soon.:3



I actually have a rather appropriate blog for these post-related things here:

[ DCBPOSTCROSSING [dot] wordpress [dot] COM ]

I still haven't decided whether to keep wordpress or not. :D

It's a super simple blog showcasing everything I have received from postcrossing. X3


--

Oh, and this was from 2015/03/10, came all the way from Moscow, Russia!



I did ask for some character cards, which is probably why I was sent this.

It's actually a Russian version of Winnie the Pooh, which is interesting. Apparently, it is "Vinni Puh" when in Russia. Would never have known this existed if I wasn't sent this card. :3

Linking to this interesting post on Vinni Puh!, also linking to the wiki entry here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin