Sunday, February 05, 2012

手作り物

Due to popular demand (Heh.xP), will be posting something about the stuff I make:

[taken with my Samsung s8300..]



The octopus is from an earlier batch (was actually the first successful bunch I made):



-

The melonpan ring I wore to an anime con:




-

More (although have not yet perfected making them-- burger and a bass guitar):



~

Have also made some recently which were a fail! >_< Must have lost my touch at clay-making. Haha. Happens when I take a long break from making them....;p

-

Photos from previous posts [taken with Canon SX110is..]
(better colour!)...

Like this one: (original post here.)


Or these: (original post here.)



Well, will take some over the weekend again with my Canon and repost.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin