Wednesday, February 29, 2012

End of Winter sale - what I got

My recent purchases -- thought I'd post them. (Also to remind myself I have these in my closet!)

-



-



-



-



-

This brown one came with a belt...

...but I'm planning to use the belt with a different outfit...


-

I have something similar to this outfit, with a short sleeve in a different colour.:D


~

Oooh, and this one I got at a very cheap price. Saw this before but didn't buy it, and now they have reduced the price! (note: this is from a different shop..)

There seems to be something off about this, but I bought it anyway...


The lining is nice and silky! .. the pockets too.


I am planning to make some modifications on this.. So that I can turn it into a vest when I want to.

(I seem to like it at this length better.)

~

Lastly, here was something I got from H&M during my trip.



saw something similar to this, in gold, on someone else's blog.XD

If you're wondering how I keep my clothes, I keep them in Ziplocs like in the photo below..:P [...to keep them clean, since I won't be using them until the end of the year...]


~

Until my next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin