Friday, July 25, 2014

Food Review :: Komoro Japanese Dining

This evening we decided to come back to that Japanese restaurant we went to a couple of weeks back.^_~



The food is very nice. Mostly fried stuff, so it is quite filling.

This time we ordered the Ebi Tempura bento.



I had the Tendon.



I feel so guilty eating so many deep-fried stuff. But it's not like I eat this everyday anyway. XP



There was 1pc of ebi tempura and the rest was a bunch of vegetables. Carrots, Okra, and some leeks.. I think they were leeks. And onions.
It would have been nice if they included squash or Kabocha.



And then for sides we ordered some Gyoza.



This, I think, is one of the best things on their menu! I just have to say -- their Gyoza tastes amazing. The inside is filled with vegetables, and the wrap had a soft but firm texture.

This was what made us decide to come back to this place! XD



***
Komoro Japanese Dining @S.Lazaro

Overall:
Food 8/10
Service 7/10
Presentation 8/10

*Averagely-priced Japanese food place serving authentic-tasting food. The tempura in my opinion was quite ordinary but their Gyoza is highly recommended! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin