Saturday, January 07, 2012

Shopping Spree!

Since I came back from my trip, everything feels so cheap here! :O

Well, have bought a bunch of stuff yesterday. ^_^

-

First, this one, was a great find.:D



and some more:



It comes in pink and blue, but since I already have a lot of pink in my closet, picked the blue one for a change.:D

~

Also purchased some keyrings and strappu~:

Just the other day, was browsing Betty Autier's blog, among them, were doughnut-shaped Hello Kitty straps from her trip to Japan.:D
* *
[*photo credit: Betty Autier]

What I found instead were mickeyXminnie straps, with a similar idea.:P


I love keys like these! But this is a disney-inspired one.;P the thought that came to mind almost instantly was Kingdom Hearts.:P


A choco-bear, with a cute face.;P *プッ二・プッ二*


~

A closer look at the lil brown bear:


Also got myself a mini lion plushie.:D


~

And more photos...

Lion X Bear


Very cute tail.:P


(This photo taken with my mobile.:P)


Lion plushie with a cupcake keyring.:3


Choco bear with one of the photos I took from my trip.:P


How the minnie-doughnut-strappu would look on my phone...


~

Well, that's pretty much it for now.:D Shall go sort my photos again.o_O

A look at the memory cards I used... [First three were from my Nikon D90, the other half were from my Canon SX110is, plus I have some more from my Samsung s8300 (mobile), and some from my PSP-camera (used this to upload to twitpic).]



à plouche~~! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin