Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Food Review :: Soi Thai

Have been here before and I'm back! :D

A peek at what they have on their menu:

We were served these before everything else:

Light, greasy, but good.
-
The ambience:




The seats:


-
(off-topic) My new ring! :3

-
This place has so much purple!


And finally the food came! ^_^

The soup was flavourful, sour, and spicy!

Then came the veg rolls, hot and crispy. The dipping sauce was good too, it was sweet, cold, with a fruity taste and texture!

This is Chicken in Green Curry! Which I love! This restaurant adds a little twist to their curry by adding basil leaves. [Someone has discovered my version of curry! =_= I thought I was the only one who did that! Haha.]

We had garlic rice to go with everything. t'was a perfect choice.


Eggplant. Was also scrumptious.




And more photos of the restaurant:



***
Soi Thai - @Robinson's

Overall:
Food 9.5/10
Service 9/10
Presentation 9/10

Comments:
Everything was served hot, service was great, I would definitely come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin