Monday, May 28, 2012

Shoesies

Shoes I bought years back and have only used once or twice.:3




From Charles and Keith, have only used this once when I went to a con with bianx in 2010.XD



..learned my lesson to not use this at a con! Hahaha, one whole afternoon running around the place with B was torture! x_X Haha, should get used to the feel of these shoes first.:P

-

This pink one I bought from a shop in Singapore, and have only used it once as well to match my outfit on New Year's Eve.



I love the colour~



The double strap..



..and how dainty it looks! :3



There was also a grey-version of this...XD



Ballet flats = ♥♥



Should go out and use this more..:D (I don't get out much though...n_n;)



but would hate to get these dirty. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin