Monday, April 09, 2012

Paris - entry 001

We arrived in Paris (from Barcelona via Easyjet).











Before, I only got to say "Je veux acheter des billets..." when we had practice conversations in Frenh class, but now I actually get to say it for real.XD



Some photos from when we took the RER from CDG to Luxembourg:



Empty train looks rather nice. XD Although it was not as I expected... The train was old. Getting on and off the train was not so convenient. The walkway was narrow, and me carrying a backpack, a shoulder bag, and my luggage did not help at all.



What I liked about it were the large windows, and how nice it is to just sit there and look outside..

~

This was our stop:



This is how the station looks:







I lurve this shot! [This reminds me of Annie Mole for some reason!]




-

Getting out of the station was quite troublesome though.



Me and my bags simply could not fit! =_=""



In fact I saw someone who just "leaped" over it.XD



[photos were taken with my Canon SX110IS and Samsung S8300.]

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I, the first time that I went to the Paris metro and saw that thinked, how you can pass thorugh this XD Since then I find more confortable the ones that are here in Barcelona XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I, the first time that I went to the Paris metro and saw that thinked, how you can pass thorugh this XD Since then I find more confortable the ones that are here in Barcelona XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it's like they don't want you to get out of the station.>_<" Lol, until then, have never seen anything like this! =_=

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin