Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hanger from Daiso.

If you've been following my blog, you'd realize I post too many daiso-bought goods. XD

Actually I super love buying from Daiso because the quality is good (most of the time) and it's not too expensive. 100yen on everything! :3 (Well, here it costs more though -- 176 yen to be exact.)

But, anyway. I bought some hangers. :D I was actually looking for wooden hangers but didn't find any so I bought these instead.



I love how the japanese advertise their products efficiently with illustrations.





So easy to understand for people who can't read japanese.



The upper part of the hanger can be twisted so it's quite useful for a room like mine, since the tops of my shelves have a wooden thing -- perfect for hanging things.



As seen in photo above, I can easily hang these onto my shelf without a S-hook. :D




It comes in 10's, compared to the wooden hanger that comes in 4's. It also saves a lot of space in my closet. What I like less about it is that when I hang it inside my closet it twists around a lot so I still prefer the old-school kind for hanging things inside my closet.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin