Saturday, June 29, 2013

Food :: The Perks of living next to a Hotel

... that is, getting to eat gourmet food after work!:3

-

Complimentary nuts, typical appetizer in Chinese restaurants.



While waiting for our food, I took the liberty of taking a photo of their lighting fixture. Nothing special. :O



After a while, they served the shrimp!



A special sauce mix, I expecially love the amount of chillis in there! :3



Look at how fresh that is. :D~



Salted Fish Fried Rice. Lovely. It looks ordinary, but tastes absolutely wonderful.



Spare Ribs.





I'm digging in! XD



Sometime in between.



And finally some Taro Puffs.



--

Once in a while, spending a little more than usual on food is rewarding. Especially after a tiring day at work. :3 (I say that now but don't think so most of the time and don't think I should.:P)

1 comment:

LinkWithin