Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recent buys + drinks

Things I have been buying recently:



Twinings Earl Grey..



Tea smelled lovely.^_^

It also came with these teaspoons:



..

This one came with the box of Kleenex I bought..



I don't normally bring wipes when I leave the house.. but maybe this will come in handy when I travel..?

..

Also bought.. Bulldog sauce! xD



Have not thought up anything to use it for yet, but worth a try.:P

..

More stuff...;p



~

Also bought this brand of Apple Juice:





..tasted like any other apple juice! xD

~

Bought Pokka's Sparkling Fuji Apple to try.



Had a good flavour.;P Was nice and refreshing.

1 comment:

  1. you m'dear are funny. with all of your glorious food purchases! haha. use the bulldog for croquettes or anything fried! also, i have never bought tea that comes with a free SPOON! lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin