Friday, September 09, 2011

Faire des courses

Bought this snack today, just to try.



IT TASTED AWFUL.T_T Don't even waste your money on this.>_<"

~

Also picked up a bunch of other stuff on the way:


...

Kewpie mayo..






...

Some Curry roux.;p Last time I bought the mildly spicy one, this time it's the sweet kind.



the curry roux is packed in blocks, like so:



Looking forward to using this.:D
...

Again, got some roast-flavoured Pretz to snack on while I watch my favourite anime.:D



Pretz comes in many flavours but I like this one.^_^
...

Bought a box of cheerios, (Did not buy honey-coated ones this time because it's too sweet for me)






...


Foodie again,



..let's try the mayo on this.



..err, this is supposed to look like a heart.xD



was yum!:D

..

Have also used the kewpie mayo here:



I think I rolled these up too fat! xD But it's mayo and egg on the inside,

Does not look too appetizing but the flavour was great. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin