Monday, June 06, 2011

A Sparkly New Guitar + Stunning Skies

Photo from last night. I quite liked the glow and took a snap.



Was out to get myself a new guitar last night. (Heh, finally!!)

Extremely overjoyed by the thought of it. >_<

..

And here it is. xD



Did not get a strap for my guitar, I am making one instead. xD Will be going through scraps of clothing and stuff that I no longer use. Denim should make a good strap, eh?

Unfortunately the guitar I got has only one strap button along the base...

So I am still figuring out how to attach the other end.n_n" Would prefer not having another drilled into the neck part as it might affect the make of the guitar.

--

Have not played a steel-string guitar for quite some time now and my (left) fingers are sore from over-playing.>_<

Nylon strings are a breeze after getting used to steel-string. I have also gotten used to the classical guitar's wide neck and frets.. Lol. Since my old cheap acoustic one broke, I have been playing on classical which is still in great condition.


So I decided to do some finger exercise (which I never manage to finish as I get bored easily... and never get to play without mistakes! :P)

While looking for some picks to use (which I am not quite used to either as I prefer to do without it), I decided to take some photos:



The red one is a pick I got from when I first started playing.



The other ones I picked up from my travels, at least, when I happen to chance upon a music store.


This one is pretty cool..and I could never get myself to use this one.:P




Lol, and that's pretty much it for the guitar. Will probably post more next week. But for now I am taking a break as it won't do my fingers any good.:P



~

Bought a giant Hello Panda goodness.



10 packs enough to last me for a week. Lol.



~

And of course, not to miss are my sky shots, taken earlier.

Sky looked extremely blue this afternoon.



Here, as the sun was setting. The sky, a lovely shade.



Photo with the sun shining through.



And another.



Reminds me of Tomohiro's travel to Switzerland. The sky looked wonderful. Looked somehow close to this, except it overlooked the plains.

~

And the moon tonight,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin