Monday, July 08, 2013

Food Review :: Yoshinoya

Can you guess this logo??



Well, from the title of this post it's too obvious. n_n"

...

I came here to buy some foodie for take-away. The last time I tried this place was maybe 3 or 4 years ago, and I don't remember much of it.



The food is really good though! Their tempura not so, but their beef bowls are the best. :D

...

I had the (pork) yakiniku, and beef;



But also had a bit of tempura -- good, but not the best. The batter was too thick to my liking I guess.



It came with some furikake and preserved ginger. -- I love!! [Furikake is quite expensive and comes in small quantities in some japanese specialty stores here. the preserved ginger is readily available from chinese groceries but theirs was good as well, I like how it is not sweetened and how it contrasts with the sweetness of their yakiniku.]

..

The store ambience is wonderful,



I think I will try to eat here next time. :D





***
Yoshinoya - @Central

Overall:
Food 8/10
Service -- can't say as I had my food for take-away. The food was packed very neatly though! a 9/10 for take-away/delivery.
Presentation 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin