Sunday, July 21, 2013

Food Review :: A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

The first time I tried their food was when they first opened at a mall along Sunset Blvd., it was for takeaway, we had pizza and pasta and it was wonderful!

This time we mainly had pasta.XD I had the Seafood Parmigiana, but also tried their Puttanesca, and something else which I forgot what it was called. (Reminder to self--photograph the menu, always!:O)

...

The Seafood Parmigiana - served uber hot, the melted cheese on top was lovely.



It's not too evident in this photo but it was placed in a rather large dish. :O



Generous portions of shrimp, oyster, and squid.:3

...

This was served with a layer of thinly sliced beef, and cheese, on bread, with chips on the side.



For what it's worth, I was expecting more from this... Bread was too thick, too little beef and cheese.

A bit of a rip-off.

...

Their Spaghetti alla Puttanesca. Tasted nice, only it got too cold quickly (it was served on a platic plate).



I prefer my tomato-based Parmigiana, but this was a good change-of-palate halfway through.^_~



...

People digging in!



...

Somewhere in between I was starting to feel very full.:P



Excuse the havoc we caused. :P
...

We were stuffing ourselves silly, the serving was huge (people were sharing their food), but for some reason I also had a big appetite that day and managed to finish the whole thing.XD

after the war. haha


Was very good overall. They had only one waiter and service was so-so -- We had questions about some of the things on their menu and got some vague responses that did not answer our question. XD

Food-wise I was quite satisfied though.:P



***
A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante - @S.Lazaro

Overall:
Food 8/10
Service 7/10
Presentation 8/10



-
Photos in this post were taken with my spanking new phone, the Samsung S4.^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin