Thursday, May 30, 2013

Il Colosseo - Roma pt2


The perks of purchasing a Roma Pass!



We were able to cut through the lines and enter in a jiffy!

.

The stairs up to the viewing area. I think there was a lift somewhere but no time to spare.



Next to the shop were these,



The floorplan,



Immensely overwhelming. This place is chock-full of people.




View from the inside,



Finally reached the area with the balcony, a little description on the Colosseum.



Marvelous view from the balcony:



Street vendors:



Nice quiet arches and passages,



Some portion of the Colosseum is actually barricaded..


...

A little souvenir I got for myself..



Eversince my trip to the Grand Canyon some 9 years ago, I started a little rock collection! :D

I don't always find a nice rock to bring home, but I got one each from the Colosseum and the Palatine. X3 shh~ don't tell on me!

...

Some random photos from inside:



Me with my sis (She doesn't want me to post her photos.XD )



Setting up self-timer is sooo easy. XD I like to use it. But I think I should be more careful. :O When I did that in Madrid someone actually approached us to warn us about thieves.. BUT! where I live is actually worse.XD (Here, flashing a mere camera phone in public is asking for trouble! though in a well-off neighbourhood it's not so much the case.)

..

From my sister's camera! (they're mostly photos of myself.XP)



There were soooo many tourists. I just picked the ones without too much people.



Lovely view~~ I over-sharpened this one...=_= but I'm too lazy to change it now..


...

Here was the other gif I was talking about...



Thanks to boredom I made another one... :P



Looks ancient, eh?


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin