Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Paris 003 - Printemps Haussmann + Cafe Pouchkine

After organizing some photos from my recent trip, it suddenly came to me to go through last year's photos (err, half of which I gave up labeling/sorting).:S



I hope it's not too late, here's a backlog from last year's Christmas holidays spent in Paris.



I so love the atmosphere in this city,



and seeing it in pictures make me yearn to come visit again some time soon!

.

Printemps,



on Boulevard Haussmann.





Impressive architecture and the most amazing shop displays.



Some of which were these lovely dollies dancing to the music!











Really attractive colours and so russian-inspired, including this pastry shop:



Cafe Pouchkine.



A pretty happening place, but a little too expensive to try!
So I shall only do what I'm good at and take photos from the window. XD



A matryoshka~~



Lovely cake...



..cakes.



And this one I liked best...
Slight pearly shimmer looking elegant.



Matryoshka + high tea



-

Now my supposedly Printemps-Haussmann-shopping post has turned into food-pastry-yummy post......n_n

Ah well. XD

3 comments:

  1. Awe! Europe! It's been too long! I so wish I could be there in the blink of an eye ;). The pics are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miki I so wish I could be there again too! :D Such a beautiful charming city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your pictures are so pretty. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin