Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What went on of late

The mail from Google has arrived. Some few weeks back I registered on Google Places. Have forgotten about it until I received this today.;p





:P

~

Here are a couple of things I bought two weeks ago.

-

Glow in the Dark nail polish.:D



It's transparent when applied. ;P I think I will try this with some neon polish.

-

Scissors keyring, although it doesn't actually cut anything.





-

Also, these:



~

Took Domo-kun with me some time ago for Teppanyaki, and now it reeks of..... the smell of kitchen.



So now I threw him in the wash. xD

~

Chicken, found it wandering on the streets.:P





And a little stray cat, xD



~

Food photos.;P

This is not japanese at all! >_< Looks cheap (--but it was not so cheap), and tasted very average.



Pudding, this was good.:P



Tempura Maki, was better than I expected.:P



~

Got this dictionary recently. Was a very good find.xD







~

I do not remember posting this, but I bought these cool owl rings some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin