Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Test shots with my D90

Finally got my D90.;D

Haha, am very happy with it.^_^ Lol, the controls are all different, and will take some getting used to. [different from Canon's controls.>_<] Have been comparing the photos with the 500d, were both good, but the nikon was better in low light.:P [also, nikon's manual focus was easier to maneuver than canon's.] But other than that, both are good.^_^

Cannot wait to use it on my travel.:D

~

Have been shooting random stuff in my room:

-

Recently got this book, have not started reading... I love Tolkien's other works, so I hope I will like this.:P



Some pages in the book..






-

My window, after the rain:



-

Here's my window, and the beautiful blue sky.;D





Some photos taken during sunset [Not the most beautiful sunset today, but oh well.;p]





-

A..moth? Found this in the kitchen window.



A closer look,



-

Tried out the macro with some souvenirs:





-

Got this recently, thought it had a nice design.:P





-

Beautiful colour, :D



~

Some older photos taken with my Canon SX110is:

-

What is this?



A kinder surprise!



What is in it?



Oh, hello! >_<



~

à plouche! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin