Wednesday, April 06, 2011

More Foreign-language-learning Materials

Bought this 10-CD set last week, it was on sale, lol, and it was a waste not to get it...

(photos in this post taken with PSP Camera)



And bought these dictionaries today. I just realized I already have four Larousse Dictionaries.:D One I used for French class years back, and these three. ;)



I got them today. :D I'm not familiar with these three languages, I just want to own them.;)




.


This is a photo from last weekend, taken with my psp..>_<




.


Err, and yes, still testing out my camera with photos of myself while I was on my comp! xD



~


Today: Bought this set of cheap earpluggies to replace my old ones.




~

Have a lurrrve-ly night everyone.

おやすみ!

Bonne Nuit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin