Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Currently on my ym messenger (and on msn too) -- (background: playing/feeding deers at Nara, I think they will choke from my hugging if I'm left with them for a couple more hours! Heeehee! They are soooo disciplined and friendly!)









Yes, I finally put up a couple of photos after being away from the photobloggie world for so long. [and I haven't even managed to organize photos from my trip yet... = I had to go through a bunch of folders to find "this" or "that" photo.]






I might have to sacrifice a couple of more nights home to finish organizing the files from my trip. And where do I squeeze in the time to study Japanese? Err...!




~




Here are a few trashy uploads from my cam:




Takenoko, I was nibbing on this powersnack before I took out my Japanese paraphernalia (textbook / homework).










I can't nibble on them while I study... Couldn't risk (more like--> I don't like) chocolate smudges.




~




MocchiMochiChoco is something I recently discovered and I love the flavour in my mouth. ♥♥ [Caramel+Mochi+Choc] ♥♥










~




To beat late night hunger pangs....










chinese noodles! >_<











Instant noodle bowl against my desktop... [Tokyo Sky Tree can be seen in the background, blending in with the Tokyo Cityscape. But due to the foggy condition this photo was taken in...it's only barely visible]




And err, that is the result of a 3-year usage. I do have a ton of icons!




I'm curious, how does everyone else's desktop look like? xD





~




Some photos I took before writing this post...




My blog in the background! :D









am loving my fiery red psp, STILL. xD And even more after seeing them on game advertisements in Tokyo.






Here is a fairly new japanese game I got ahold of.










I think there are too many Kanji characters in this game. Haha, most of which I have not studied yet. :P




I prefer ひろのかけら... as it uses hiragana mostly, plus the dialogues are easier to understand.




~




Aya Brea,on the The 3rd Birthday. Gave it a go after reading D's tweet, and now I am hooked.










It is in Japanese. I cannot catch the radio dialogues, but at least I can understand the missions, more or less! xD




Oooh, this game is gorgeous. Gameplay = great, only downside is that it eats up the batt! (I prefer playing this game with the volume maxed up).




~




This is Final Fantasy Crisis Core. English. It's good. Have been playing it for some time but stopped because the missions are all the same (+the maps too)...Not a lot of freedom exploring maps either. I like the enemy encounters though, and the limit breaks.










But this is good on the psp.xD I liked it so much at first.




The best FinaL Fantasy I have played by far might be XII on the PS2. [but I haven't played it for a few months now]




~




My Current PSP theme:










Kingdom Hearts! xD I think it matches the redness perfectly.




~




Was going through some of my Tokyo photos and took this,












and this, with the Harajuku Station in the background.












and again, still in Harajuku.










~




I don't have the Christmas Eve photos as promised. [Sorry!], I will remember to set that album aside for my next post!




Until then, please remind me constantly of what I have yet to post....xD




Bonne nuit!




[after reading Benoist's blog, I realized how bad my French has become, was thinking of commenting but nothing was coming out in French. Definitely not a good sign. =(]




I have decided to follow his tweets too.




[note: of course I can reply in English, but there is that other choice of commenting in French.....n_n::]








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin