Friday, August 27, 2010


I have japanese class again tomorrow = I need to sleep early tonight. ToT Haha, I have studied the vocabulary (some) earlier. But my stubborn brain wouldn't remember the Kanji(s) I'm trying to memorize...O_O It is one of those days where the best thing to do is just sleep your worries off. SIGH SIGH. (OR is it just me who feels that way? hmm..)

Gah~ I better start studying.. But before that here are some photos I'm leaving you with.:)

~

OHMY.. These food photos are making me hungry! (I have been looking through which ones to post.:D)






The カレオムライス I had:



It was yummy of course! I've long been a fan of curry. And this one with the ketchup-y blend and scrambled egg.. divine.:P


This one was pretty good too. Not the best, but quite good as well.




This is one of my favourites, we have it every time.:D



I'm not sure if you can tell by this photo, but it's TOFU. How I love TOFU too.:D


And of course, tempura.



I'm not the biggest tempura fan there is out there. I can do without tempura.

~

A plouche! ^_~

Off to study, I am.

Have a lurve-ly weekend you lot.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin