Wednesday, August 18, 2010


What a busy week! :) (Err, more like cleaning, washing, and drying plushies.)

More cleaning over the weekend. (my room is a whole lot of work...)

~

Daily dose of CHOC! (A choc a day is enough for me~~ sugar rush.)












Pucca Biscuits (more like pretzel, the texture)




~

A dress I bought recently, and a hat fitting the warm season..




~

The lightswitch in my room:



I absolutely love chiyogami paper and its beautiful patterns!

~

Pretz -- My favourite. I love the roast and fried flavoured ones.

This is a japanese pretz, salted.




Below, Pretz inside a cosmetic case I recently bought for myself.:D




Wonderful lining.:D




And again from a different angle.




I got this recently too...:D I think it's pretty cute.










A pretty reindeer print:




Imagine sleeping on that reindeer print! So cute.




~

The following photos were taken weeks back, obviously under bad weather~~


Look at that sky!











The fog lifting:




Let's hope for sunny shinier skies!

~

Random stuff I bought (How much have I spent this week! ToT)




And BLOODY GLOOMY bear.:D



~

Being random, here's a kiwi:





The tiny little details are beautiful. And the bright-coloured inside of the Kiwi is definitely refreshing!

~

Ate out the other night, and here's another photo of the moon.:D



I brought the SX110is one, so I think this is a good enough photo.

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin