Saturday, June 06, 2015

Home-cooked Vegetable Pasta

On most days I'm super tired to do anything after work. But on some days I feel like cooking some pasta and having some wine. :3

This year, I have resorted to an almost 70% veg diet -- mostly because I choose it.

I eat less (almost less than 10%) pork than I used to, I have learned to eat lean chicken meat (I used to hate the lean parts), and less fried stuff. But sometimes the fried stuff are inevitable!! =_= I also don't eat chicken skin anymore since a long time ago (oh, but you don't know how much I love the skin!).

But anyhow that's not really what I meant to blab about in this post.

I actually made some decent all-veg pasta. Aubergines, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Thyme, Basil, Black Olives, lots of Garlic.:D



Was absolutely gorgeous. :3

1 comment:

LinkWithin