Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cappuccino Thins

Because I loved the Ginger thins so much, I bought this to try.





Was surprised these actually tasted quite plain though. And did not taste like cappuccino at all.



I much prefer the ginger thins and its super fragrant cookie -- of cinammon, cloves, and ginger. Those, exactly.

...

On a different note,

The reason behind my not being able to post lately -- is because I decided to terminate my ISP subscription. It has served me well for some years but since last year it has just been terrible. The service too. I hate having to call every single minute/hour because they keep cutting off my connectivity. Yep, everytime I download, everytime I open a page. And everytime I call they stall and ask the same fucked up questions (very impertinent) that doesn't fix the problem. Service is super terrible and since the month end was coming I decided I didn't want it anymore.

Problem is I can't live without the internet....T_T

I'm leeching off my neighbour's wifi during the weekends.. but on the weekdays I have to borrow from my sis.x_X Her connection is quite slow.. but I know I shouldn't be complaining. Haha. :P (My 1 download should be finished by now but this one would need 2h15 more.T_T

Have also sacrificed playing KnS on my mobile. :O I've been addicted to this game for months but without internet anytime it's impossible to advance and get the bonuses. I'm Lv.80 (which is the cap for now), but equip still needs upgrades.

I haven't decided which provider to subscribe to for now.

1 comment:

LinkWithin