Saturday, November 30, 2013

Daiso Shopping Spree

Daiso Haul from 2013/11/03 XD



Cute magnet hooks, to hang stuff with on the fridge. :P



What I loved most out of all these was this bookend.



I absolutely love books and having one of these keeps the odd ones in place. :3



Bunnies are not from Daiso but elsewhere.;D Aren't they adorable!

The floral design on this bookend is just..*_____*



Also bought the medium-sized paper lantern.



It has a built-in light and is battery-operated.



However, I replaced it with a bulb to be more practical. It is hanging on a corner in my room.




Earphone reels. I'm using A4tech pluggies and the wire is too long and often gets tangled up in my bag.
(pluggies in this photo are samsung ones)


Cat reel on bookend. X3



--

I have an addiction to Daiso and always end up things I don't really need. XD In my opinion it is highly therapeutic and drives the stressful events of my everyday life away... at least for a moment!

1 comment:

LinkWithin