Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photography - weekend shots, more breathtaking views

Yesterday afternoon was mostly grey and foggy.



But soon after, the skies have started to clear up and I was greeted with this breathtaking view.



Watched the sun go down. It was absolutely beautiful.



This is what I like spending part of my weekend on.



~

These ones were taken last weekend, in the morning.



Those sailboats look almost like paper ones!

I love how the sky casts this sheer gloss on the water.



What I see from my room window amazes me again and again. Which is why I always keep my camera ready.xD

~

Some of these I will be posting on my photoblog.

If you'd like to see more of my photos, please visit:

SNAPPERONI [dot] blogspot [dot] com

leave a comment and it'll make me even happier.;D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin