Tuesday, August 09, 2011

For those with a sweet tooth - Doughnuts and Chelsea Butterscotch treats from Meiji


Felt like eating something sweet today...



So bought some doughnuts from...







Thought I'd try this one...



And it tasted lovely! Although I ended up taking out the white parts because they were too sweet.T_T

~

Picked this up from the supermarket yesterday!:D



Chelsea Butter Scotch.:P



Bought it because (1)attractive packaging.:P (2)because it's butter scotch.



And when I opened it, (3)Because of this cool tagline!:P



The candies are wrapped in very nice wrapper too. (Reminds me of Chiyogami Paper!)



It was a little expensive though, and with only 10candies inside! :(



But eating them makes me happy anyway, so I guess it's worth it too.;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin