Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Food Review :: Tempura Japanese Grill

Photos from brunch the other day:




A mix of veg and beef, it was yummy (expensive though, since the serving is so small)









Tempura, and there's only two of 'em left. n_n""









Super soft tofu and onions. My all-time favourite.









Curry Omelette Rice (and again.;p I tend to order the same stuff over and over again)










And these.. Not the best, too much mayo. The mayo was all over my mouth when I ate it.









***
Tempura Japanese Grill - @Robinson's Place Ermita

Overall:
Food 8.5/10
Service 6/10
Presentation 8/10

Comments:

-service was not so good
-waiting time was too long
-where are the waiters when you need them?
-one thing I hate is being served with greasy plates! Please serve me cleaner plates next time. =_=
-But the food was good otherwise.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin