Monday, October 04, 2010



I am getting lazier and lazier to post now! (More like I'm busy with other stuff and when I do go about blogging it takes quite a lot off what little free time I have in the evening...>_<) Ack, and I haven't posted anything on my photoblog since JULY. I watched the first episode of Covert Affairs while I ate my カレーライス dinner.xD I will continue with the rest of the episodes in the next few days I think. It's actually pretty nice.:P




Yesterday I finally finished 砂時計 Sunadokei。 That's 60 episodes! ^_^ There were a lot of flashbacks and dragging parts, I skipped through the flashbacks, only because they include it in almost all the episodes that follow. And I think it is a waste of time to watch the same clip over and over and over again.:P but I quite liked the ending! A little annoying because you sort of know it would end like that, and yet you have to sit through all the episodes because you want to know how it ended that way. (err, or something like that..:P) --I cry everytime I watch Sunadokei! o_O So depressing. But I ended up finishing the whole thing anyway. LOL. And guess what I ended up doing after... digging up my old stuff. I actually kind of hate it and want to put it in a box somewhere.....=_= I think I'll do just that.:P




~




I was late for my Japanese class again last Saturday! (WAAH), I was late too last week, but after a super late night --because of clay work and japanese-- SIGH. It's so hard to get up in the morning and feel energetic. But last week was tiring, maybe because of lack of sleep.




I think it showed because for starters I had bad hair day, and no matter how I tried to look awake and full of energy, I looked sleepy and droopy (in the mirror).-_- And then towards the end of the class our prof said something like folding paper to relieve stress. (I think that kind of worked though because I did feel better after).




Our prof from out previous levels came back from Japan~~ we were given little gifts.:P I would have taken a photo but I didn't get to see what the others got.:P That's very very thoughtful though, and I like the マスコットストラップ I got, it's cute.:D It's on my mobile though, so I'll post it next time.:D





~






As promised, here are the photos of some of the goodies I made.:D




Totoro~ :D









If you're wondering why the white ones look out of shape, it's because they're made out of lighter materials. And this is exactly the problem with the lighter material used. n_n; I was trying out which one would come out better.:P




Tonari no Totoro (L) and the Mongoose from Nodame Cantabile (R).











Totoros big and small.










And another... (it's pretty obvious I love this character.:D)










Mongoose again! (Have you seen Nodame Cantabile? And does this remind you of the mongoose?) I do wonder if I managed to make a good model of it.










Mongoose and sweet treats.










Some japanese goodies..










And again...:) I made two because I plan to attach one on my mobile.:P










Mongoose and sweets again..










Cakes?










I love to make these because they're so easy, and they come out pretty too!









I love the colour..









...when they're put together.










Totoro and a cake.










More..
















If you're wondering how big/small these works are, here:










That's my mobile and that's also how small the smallest cakes are!xD




And lastly here's the photo from my last post...










What's niec about the flowers besides being easy to model is that they also accentuate almost anything nicely. Like a little cherry on top!






Have a lovely evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin