Friday, July 08, 2016

Illustration: Godiva heiße Schokolade mit Fuß

2016/02/13

Bought myself a decent-sized sketchbook and here is a page from it:



The size of the sketchbook -- super handy.



And a closer look.



I think I found what I love to do best -- product illustrations.

One's overall mood greatly affects the quality of the work. There are days when I'm feeling forced to draw for the sake of practice and those always come out bad. Feeling forced or rushed to finish a work never works --in my case at least. I need to be calm, collected, focused.... and then there are those days when I have so much inspiration in me I feel like I can draw anything. But that doesn't happen often. :D


**

If you like what you see, please follow and like! - that'd make my day!

[ INSTAGRAM :: xxpepperonixx ] -and- [ TWITTER :: miyuupepper ]
❤ ♡ ❤


P.S. I am thinking about starting a youtube channel soon, to post videos of my drawing process with. :D Updates will be sporadic but I'm thinking it might be a good idea. Or do I have one too many accounts to keep up with now? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin