Thursday, January 01, 2015

Christmas in Prague

Prague is one of the cities I visited during the holidays. And here is the Old Town with its festive Christmas displays and markets.



[a larger photo on my photoblog @ SNAPPERONI.blogspot.COM.]


I took the GoProHero3+ on this trip and it is super handy! I love the wideness of the photos. :3 The video quality is amazing too! XD The only downside being -- the battery lasts about half a day with continuous usage / standby mode. So I charge it whenever I can.



Souvenirs at some of the stands.



The huge Christmas tree in the middle of the square.



And myself, with more photos from the city.





I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I sure enjoyed mine.

Happy New Year! :3


1 comment:

  1. Woow I visited Prague in winter and it was already beatiful, I bet in Christmas it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin