Wednesday, February 12, 2014

FOOD :: Pretzel Burger from Wendys

Today I decided to try a new product from an American fast food chain -- Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger.



It looks so good in the picture and after having had real german pretzel I was really curious about this one.

Here's how the real thing looked.



Not so bad, it had the works and a few slices of bacon.

There wasn't anything special about the taste though. It tasted like the rest of their burgers (Don't get me wrong, I love their burgers.:P) -- except this one had a thicker patty and some bacon. And of course the bread was different.



The bread did not taste like pretzel at all and the texture even less. XD However, I like how this bread is fuller compared to the ones they normally use. :3 (Most often, breads here are quite 'airy'.) This was really quite filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin