Sunday, March 02, 2014

My narcissistic side


Photos taken yesterday.



The lighting was really too good to pass up.XD

I have just cut my hair a week ago,



I cut it in layers like I always do. :3 Also trimmed my fringe but it looks a little chunky. n_n;



I think I did a good job with the layering though. :P

..



Oddly I look like I have a wig on in that last photo. Haha.XD

This shade of green is my least favourite colour (I use this as sleepwear), but somehow it looks nice in this photo... surprisingly.


~*~

Anyway, also changed my twitter header and avatar a few days ago, (be warned: Still NODAME-themed! XD)



Twitter: @miyuupepper
Instagram: @xxpepperonixx

xx

1 comment:

  1. You look good! I want to layer my hair too, they look (and are!) too heavy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin